2.18.2011

Simple Chicken Ala King Recipe

Here's my first attempt at Chicken ala King.

I absolutely love this dish. I'm soo proud I was able to cook it because I don't really know how it's done. It turned out to be really yummy. Enjoy!



1/2 chicken fillet (cut into small pieces)
1 carrot (diced)
4 potatoes (diced)
1 bell pepper
1 small can of mushroom
1 small can of green peas
1 big onion
3 cloves garlic
1 cup chicken broth
small can of Carnation evap milk
1/4 cup of Nestle cream


CHICKEN BROTH:
Boil chicken in 2 cups of water, dash of salt and pepper and 1 small onion

Preparation:
Sautee garlic and onion
Add bell pepper, mushroom and chicken
Season with salt and pepper
Add 1 cup of chicken broth
Simmer for 3mins
Add potatoes and carrots
Add carnation evap and nestle cream
cook for another 3mins or until the veggies are cook

Serve with rice or pasta! Yummy!


Servings: 10-12
Total Expenses: 226P

No comments:

Post a Comment